Great American Title Company, headquartered in Spring, Texas, is a leading provider of title insurance services to commercial and residential clients in the Houston Metropolitan area, including the five major counties of Harris, Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, and Montgomery. Our services are provided to clients around Houston through our network of branch offices, along with insuring with some of the top underwriters in the United States.
It is a top priority at Great American Title Company to assemble one of the most dynamic and experienced management teams in the industry, by offering a wealth of practical and technical experience spanning decades. We are dedicated to meeting and exceeding our clients’ objectives and needs. Our staff offers personalized service, industry expertise, and customized solutions for virtually any type of real estate transaction. Importantly, we staff and utilize locally trained in-house examiners who perform a sophisticated and thorough review of title, and bring an average of 15 years experience per examiner. Through our focus on integrity, smart growth, and conservative management, we remain committed to serving our clients, while utilizing innovative methods and techniques to meet their needs in an ever-changing market.
Our team strives to create a unique synergy and extremely effective and cohesive partnership with our clients. As a result, Great American Title Company is proud to have forged lasting relationships with prominent real estate professionals throughout the Houston area. The team’s values are put forth in our core principles, our best-practices methodology, and the expertise and character of our people. Great American Title has raised the bar for the title industry, exemplifying that it is not just the name on the door, but the people inside that define an exceptional title company.
- Convenient locations in multiple areas – closing needs are never an issue
- Proudly serve the commercial and residential real estate industry – with exceptional turnaround time
- Flexibility to examine properties with “in house title plant” to provide title work in a timely manner
- Solid financial statements with no long term debt – our clients can rely on us to be here well into the future
- Represents established relationships with four national underwriters help accommodate any underwriting issue
- Seasoned title and escrow personnel staffed with highly qualified and experienced individuals who can handle the most complicated real estate transactions
- Title insurance policies issued to protect the interests of both property owners and mortgage lenders on commercial and residential resale, new construction, and refinance transactions